Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Welcome!

This post is a repeat, but it bears repeating.

Welcome to the Milwaukee Evolution League's new blog site. Here, I'll be able to get information to everyone on a more regular basis than I have done in the past. With my crazy schedule, juggling two jobs, singing in a band, and trying to slip a social life in between, this will enable me to keep everyone informed -- at least during my odd lunch-break. Oh, there will still be actual physical meetings, but for now, enjoy our new forum!

If you have any questions you would like answered; some creationist claim you don't know the answer to or are having a hard time researching, don't hesitate to post a question for me to answer! That's the primary reason this forum will exist. Take full advantage of my expertise in this issue. It'll save you lots of time.Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home